- Course in Genome Editing 1 CFU (Organized by Giuseppe Saccone)
- June 14th Giuseppe Saccone (Dept of Biology). Serendipity: the paradigmatic history of CRISPR/Cas9 discovery and the development of a tool. 1h
- June 16th Angela Meccariello (Imperial College of London) – CRISPR/Cas9 to control invasive agricultural insect pests. 1h June 17th Vittoria Brambilla (Univ. di Milano)- Breeding crop species by CRISPR. 1h
- June 22nd Roberto Defez (IBBR-CNR, Napoli) – Politics and regulatory issues of CRISPRed plants, insects, animals and humans. 1h
- June 24th Caterina Missero (Dept of Biology)- The genome editing revolution in mice. 1h
- Course in Cell Physiology 1 CFU (Organized by Luisa Cigliano). Other dates to be announced.
- May 4th: Marco Segatto (Department of Biosciences and Territory, University of Molise) BETs inhibition attenuates oxidative stress and preserves muscle integrity in Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- June 29th Salvatore D’Aniello (Senior Researcher; Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn) Non-coding RNA in developing nervous system in Zebrafish models